THIRD EDITION (ON-LINE)
Dear collegues and cardioneuroablation friends,
time goes quickly and September 2021 is around the corner. Due to COVID-19 the third edition of the workshop will be held on-line.
Enclosed please find the preliminary content which will be available from the 7th of September, 2021. This day, the main session with pre-recorded lectures and live expert panel discussion will take place from 5 p.m. CET to 7:45 p.m. CET.
All lectures will remain available at the www.cardioneuroablation.waw.pl
after the workshop up to our next conference in 2022. Looking forward to meeting you on line on the 7th of September 2021,
Piotr Kulakowski and Roman Piotrowski
- Piotr Kulakowski. Introduction (5 min)
- Michele Brignole. Reflex syncope – diagnosis and treatment (15 min)
- Carlos Morillo. Cardioneuroablation – current status (15 min)
- Jose Pachon. Controlled and Randomized Studies. How to standardize them? (15 min)
- Tolga Aksu. How to localize ganglionated plexi? (15 min)
- Dan Wichterle. How to perform cardioneuroablation – which ganglionated plexi and in which order? (15 min)
- Alan Bulava. Cardioneuroablation – Budweis Hospital Experience (10 min)
- Roman Piotrowski. Grochowski Hospital experience (10 min)
- World-wide experience in cardioneuroablation – case presentations/short reports (up to 5 min each presentation) from various centers (approximately 30 min, duration depends on the number and length of submitted cases)
- Live expert panel – discussion on the current status and future directions of cardioneuroablation (approximately 45 min). (planned experts: M. Brignole, C. Morillo, T. Aksu, D. Wichterle, A. Bulava, R. Piotrowski and J.C. Pachon. Moderator: P. Kulakowski) – 7th of September, 2021, 7:00 PM
- Roman Piotrowski. Concluding remarks.
- Cardioneuroablation procedure – pre-recorded video from live case available all the time at the website.