Terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set forth the rules for participation in a cardioneuroablation conference, described in these Terms, as well
as the types, scope and conditions for the electronic provision of services by Medical Planners Sp. z o.o.
Organizer – Medical Planners Sp. z o.o. seated in Warsaw, ul. Bema 83/25
Ordering Party – a natural person performing Registration for participation in the Conference
Conference – Warsaw Cardio Neuro Ablation Conference which will take place in time and venue determined by Organizer
Registration – the process of registering for participation in the Conference undertaken by the
Confirmation – an e-mail sent by the Organizer of the Conference in response to a submission made as part of Registration
Services – services provided by the Organizer electronically as defined in the Electronic Services Provision Act of 18 July 2002 offered to Users by the Website, which consist of Registration of participation in the Conference, transmission of the Conference itself by the electronic means of communication and other services provided by the Website or any other means of electronic communication
Website – website under the address cardioneuroablation.waw.pl
- The provisions of these Terms shall apply to Ordering Party and Organizer of the Conference, as well as to individuals and entities using the Website.
- Website and the content published therein, regardless of the form in which they are presented,
is the sole property of Organizer. Organizer is authorized to add new content, to modify existing content on the Website, and also to remove such content in whole or in part. Copying and distribution of the abovementioned content, as well as any other use without the written consent of Controller is forbidden.
- Performing Registration is equivalent to submission of a declaration of will to conclude a contract with the Organizer on participation in the Conference, pursuant to these Terms. Performing Registration also indicates acceptance of the provisions of these Terms and of the rules for participation in the
- Registration should be performed not later than one day before the Conference is scheduled to begin.
- The Ordering Party shall undertake to complete the registration form with proper and correct
The Organizer shall not bear any liability arising out of incorrect information entered into the registration form by the Ordering Party.
- The Organizer will send Confirmation of Participation to the Ordering Party as soon as possible.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse to allow the Ordering Party to participate in the Conference without providing an explanation.
- Ordering Party may withdraw his Registration at any time, without any costs.
- Organizer warrants that the IT system will function in such a manner as to prevent access by
unauthorized persons to the content of the transmissions constituting the Service, in particular with the use of encryption.
- In order to use the Services, the User of the Website should fulfil the following technical requirements
necessary to access Services:
1) web browser with latest updates;
2) an e-mail account.
- Proper internet connection
- Controller does not warrant the proper functioning of the Services on mobile devices.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Conference and other Services. In
particular, these changes may concern: its duration, the Conference
- The Organizers reserves the right to cancel the conference at any time, without giving cause.
- Organizer shall engage in all reasonable efforts to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the Website, however, Organizer shall not be responsible for disruptions in the functioning of the Website caused by malfunction, force majeure or unauthorized interference of Ordering Parties.
- The Ordering Party has the right to submit complaints regarding the Services provided by the Organizer.
- A complaint regarding Services may be submitted by e- mail sent to ______________________.
- Organizer shall undertake to review complaints on the Services as quickly as possible, not later than within 14 days, and shall forward a response to the e-mail address provided in the
- In the event a Ordering Party who is a consumer files a complaint in respect of the quality of the services offered by the Organizers, and the Organizers dismisses the claim, the Participant may then make use of extrajudicial means of reviewing the complaint and pursuing claims.
- Extrajudicial means of reviewing complaints and pursuing claims are:
1) proceedings before the permanent consumer tribunal at the Trading Standards Authority;
2) an application for the initiation of mediation proceedings submitted to the provincial inspector of the Trade Standards Authority;
3) intervention of the county (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a non- governmental
organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection;
4) settling of disputes by means of Online Dispute Resolution by entities conducting ODR.
- Detailed information concerning possibilities for the use of extrajudicial complaint review and pursuit of claims, as well as the rules governing access to such procedures, are available in the offices and on the webpages of county (municipal) ombudsmen, non-governmental organizational whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, and the Provincial Inspectors of the Trade Standards Authority.
- According to the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of The European Parliament And of The Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR), The Participant has the right to settle the dispute concerning contractual obligations stemming from online service contracts between the Ordering Party and the Organizers through the ODR platform without the necessity of bringing a case to court. Platform referred to above is located on the website
- Organizer reserves the right to introduce changes to the content of these Terms. Organizer shall inform of all changes to these Terms five days in advance on the main page of the Portal.
- Users who do not accept the changed provisions of these Terms should cease to use the Website and the Services provided by Organizer